Hi, I am the founder and CEO of Low-Fi :-)
After more than a decade in academia, working mainly as a music researcher at University of Copenhagen, I decided in the early days of 2015 to quit my job and take the leap into to the unknown as an entrepreneur. The idea of Low-Fi just wouldn't go away and it was a "now or never" kind of moment.
The majority of my waking moments (and quite a few of the sleeping moments) are taken up by Low-Fi - I am giving this all I have. But when I am not working with or dreaming of Low-Fi I enjoy reading books, swimming in the ocean, cooking slow food, dancing to loud music and spending time with friends and family. I live in the centre of Copenhagen with my fiance, Casper.
Desert island record picks:
(In no particular order)
- Glen Gould: Bach Goldberg Variations (the 1981 recording ;-))
- Duke Ellington: Black, Brown & Beige Suite (w. Mahalia Jackson singing "Come Sunday")
- Joni Mitchell (I refuse to pick one album)
- Janelle Monáe: The Archandroid
- John Coltrane & Johnny Hartman
- Clifford Brown & Max Roach: Alone Together - The best of the Mercury years
- Stevie Wonder: Fullfillingness' First Finale
- Robert Plant & Alison Krauss: Raising Sands
- Stromae: racine carrée
- Mstislav Rostropovich: Bach Cello Suites